|Anonymous | Login||2020-06-02 20:01 MSK|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0024900||Open CASCADE||[OCCT] OCCT:DRAW||public||2014-05-05 21:11||2019-07-10 22:24|
|Target Version||[OCCT] 7.5.0*||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0024900: Draw Harness - implement GUI Import/Export sample based on tcl/tk|
|Description||Draw Harness provides access to major functionality of OCCT framework and intensively used by OCCT developers in prototyping and testing. However it usage is limited due to command-line based interface.|
It is suggested to implement GUI application based on Draw Harness.
The following changes should be done:
- Rewrite low-level message processing routines in Draw Harness (keys pressing, buttons pressing, mouse movements). Unify implementation across platforms.
- Unique MDI window for 3D views and GUI controls.
- Menu and toolbar with icons for common actions, similar to Import/Export samples based on Qt and MFC.
- Context menu for common actions in 3D viewer.
- Interface for probing and importation of CAD files in different formats, automatically extended by loaded Draw Harness plugins.
- Simple interface for file importation and displaying through drawexe (or its extended replacement) with automatic loading of required plugins and interface. Associate CAD files in setup package with drawexe.
- Drag & Drop support for importation of CAD files.
- Drag & Drop support to export dragged selected shapes into file.
This is meta-task to be done within smaller steps.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Test case number||Not required|
|2014-05-05 21:11||kgv||New Issue|
|2014-05-05 21:11||kgv||Assigned To||=> abv|
|2014-05-05 21:12||kgv||Assigned To||abv => kgv|
|2014-09-26 12:08||abv||Target Version||6.8.0 => 7.1.0|
|2016-11-01 06:41||abv||Target Version||7.1.0 => 7.2.0|
|2016-12-06 11:19||kgv||Relationship added||related to 0028086|
|2017-07-20 11:41||kgv||Target Version||7.2.0 => 7.4.0|
|2017-08-01 10:56||apv||Test case number||=> Not required|
|2019-07-10 22:24||abv||Target Version||7.4.0 => 7.5.0*|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2020 MantisBT Team|