|Anonymous | Login||2019-07-18 02:28 MSK|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0024560||Open CASCADE||[OCCT] Website:Portal||public||2014-01-23 11:32||2019-01-31 15:10|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0024560: Integration of e-mail mechanism in discussions that take place at ORG portal|
|Description||Org portal has mechanism of email notification. It would be great if there will be the possibility of the reply on the received notifying email will automatically post on the ORG forum as message by replayed user. |
1. justin bieber has registered with nickname justin_bieber_fever and with e-mail email@example.com
2. justin_bieber_fever has subscribed on ORG forum.
3. user with Peter name has posted in somewhere at ORG forum.
4. notification about the prev action (Peter's post) has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email of justin_bieber_fever user
5. jastin is so excited and he has replied: "Peter, your idea of OCCT developing is very useful and i want to help you with it"
6. ORG forum engine has received this replied email and posted it as reply on Peter's message by justin_bieber_fever user.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Test case number|
Have you seen such mechanism on any web-site? (Please, if so, give some examples)
At the moment I see one pitfall at least: a lot of people configure "auto-reply" feature when they are away, e.g. in a business trip. Will not it be a good spam-generator?
Placing a reply form inside the e-mail body is not a way out - I deem a lot of people plainly will not receive the form (filters on mail servers, proxies, clients).
|2014-01-23 11:32||ibs||New Issue|
|2014-01-23 11:32||ibs||Assigned To||=> aiv|
|2014-01-23 11:39||ibs||Relationship added||related to 0024561|
|2014-01-23 11:45||ibs||Relationship added||related to 0024562|
|2014-01-23 15:42||aiv||Note Added: 0027629|
|2019-01-31 15:10||kgv||Assigned To||aiv => bri|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|