MantisBT
Mantis Bug Tracker Workflow

View Revisions: Issue #24956 All Revisions ] Back to Issue ]
Summary 0024956: Wrong result of Boolean Operation (test "boolean bcut_complex O8") despite test case considering OK.
Revision 2014-10-09 15:16 by nbv
Description Run test case "boolean bcut_complex O8". It finishes as OK.
However, I think that result is wrong, if we see at the picture.

P.S.
With help some workarounds, I have got result, which is nearer to reality (in my opinion). This result is into attached file resultO8.brep.
Revision 2014-05-26 13:50 by nbv
Description Run test case "boolean bcut_complex O8". It finishes as OK.
However, I think that result is wrong, if we see at the picture.

P.S.
With help some workarounds, I have got result, which is nearer to reality (in my opinion). This result is into attached file.


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker